CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 14, 2011

Let Me Be Frank- cupcakes


Frankenstein Halloween cupcakes
I saw these cupcakes on the Better Homes and Gardens website by way of Pinterest, and knew Madeline would be taking them to preschool for her 4th birthday.  I love, love, LOVE having an October baby!  The possibilities are endless…

Speaking of endless possibilities…did you know food coloring comes in an aerosol CAN?  Oh, yeah!  As I was spraying these marshmallows green (and turning myself into the Wicked Witch of the West), I was looking around trying to see what ELSE needed a green hue.  It was pretty late, so I’m saving it for when inspiration strikes.

Here’s the birthday girl in her fabulous birthday cupcake outfit made by a very talented local lady named Jennifer.  
cupcake shirt set

She specializes in handmade boutique-y looking outfits for siblings with her piece de resistance being her righteous matching head pieces for girls.  Her tent at our local craft fair was a-MAZ-ing!  If money were no object…

And just because I got a good chuckle during my preschool visit…
It’s “E” week at preschool this week, so here is an “elephant chain” to go along with the song I can’t get out of my head.  I’ll spare you…
DSC_1372
Thanks as always for looking!

2 comments:

Vicky @ Mess For Less

Better Homes and Gardens + Pinterest = success! those are so fun! Any kid would love them. I am a new follower from the Sundae Scoop. Vicky from www.messforless.net

Sassy Sites!

We are having a Halloween Kid Treats party over at Sassy Sites! I would love for you to come by and link this up! XOXO!