CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 24, 2011

{James River Gypsy} Bamboo Fairy Wands

fairy wand
I don’t quite remember how she acquired such an awesome stash of bamboo stalks, but my sister’s family has been extremely creative with them.  I’m still kicking myself for not having my camera with me when my brother-in-law erected a trash bag/hose shower Survivor style for the kids in the back yard. 
Their most recent creations are 7 ft. tall Halloween lawn creatures with jack-o-lantern heads.  (I’ll try to figure out how to add a pic from her FB page.)
Anyway, gifts between us are usually homemade or second hand.  So when she announced they were indeed traveling to our house for my 4 year old’s fairy-themed party, I knew she would be doing something fabulous!  Yes, these are bam-BOO fairy wands…one of a kind!  Well,…three of a kind.
bamboo fairy wand
beaded princess wand
bamboo princess wand
If I find ONE puppy tooth mark on these….dog burgers!~  jk

Enjoy!

0 comments: