CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 25, 2011

CM Spring Display


spring display

One of my most favorite all-time crafty purchases is this display I bought from Creative Memories.  It’s large enough to generously display any single page layout as well as magnets that could take the fillings out of your teeth.  Nothing’s falling off this board!  And if you don’t want to take the magnet route, hang your treasures with the cute little clothes pins.  I just love it!
The #1 benefit, though, is that it allows my pages to get a little more face time.  No matter the season, I go to my albums and pull out a favorite to display for the season.  This one happens to be from 3 years ago, but now the family gets to enjoy it again for a couple months.  I had almost forgotten about that sweet photo of Savannah with a caterpillar on her finger wearing a tutu.  The fake grass is a bit much I think, but it does grab one’s attention, eh?

Happy Spring, ya’ll!!

: )

0 comments: