CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Bouncing Baby Layout


ooOOOOooo!  This is exciting!  My official first ever challenge entry.  Whoo!  I’ve been browsing the scrapbook challenges (which seem to be few and far between compared to card challenges), and I decided I liked the options over at The Paper Variety.

spring tic tac toe

The tic-tac-toe board really appealed to me because it’s almost like a create-your-own challenge.  We’re going with the diagonal

LAYOUT- SPRING COLORS-STAMPED SENTIMENT

I’m not sure the title of my page counts as a sentiment, but this is my first attempt.  Rookies get more wiggle room, right?  (Let’s hope.)  So here’s my layout…

131

Cuteness!!  What is it about a laughing baby that’s so contagious?  At 10 months old, Madeline could only sit on the trampoline while her sisters bounced around her.  These pics are tame compared to the jostling she took a couple times.  Almost three years later, she’s bouncing circles around her sisters!  They grow so fast…
The products are all from Heidi Grace Designs.

4 comments:

Michelle Jones

I love it! You are always so creative, Cori!

Yara

Hi, Cori! So happy you decided to play with us! Very pretty layout! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Paper Variety!

mindy gallagher

Very cute Cori! I love the photos!!! Thanks for playing along with us at TPV!!

Shannon

That is an adorable layout! What a fun thing to capture! Great layout and thank you for playing along with us at The Paper Variety!