CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Steppin’ up my game

     Once you figure out that grease and cream-based paints are super gross, I guarantee your face painting will improve.  I prefer Snazaroo’s water-based paints.  Being a British company, their 18 ml tubs are hard to find.  Party City has a couple colors, but nothing to get excited about.  Ebay is probably your best bet.
     I’m still nowhere close to a professional- luckily kids are easily pleased, which pleases the parents.  : )  I’ve been painting at birthday parties, Halloween parties, Pump it Up, and an upcoming PTA event.  It’s fun, and anything people give me I split between supplies and Operation Smile- Lexi and I are trying to raise the $240 it costs to provide a surgery for one child.  If you have a charitable (non-profit) event coming up, let me know, and I’ll do it for free!
013 085 Princess 037 020 010 (2) Mermaid Face Paint DSC09073 094
Can you tell who my most cooperative child is??  : )

1 comments:

Pump It Up

Since you mentioned "Pump It Up" in your blog, the least we can do in return is offer you our contact info for Snazaroo. We've been utilizing their products for just shy of a year and have never been disappointed. Call David Follette at 800-451-4040.

And thanks for the mention!

Randy Baker
PIU Management
Pump It Up/BounceU