CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 12, 2010

James River Gypsy- Monster Hats

      Because my sister Mandy would rather spend her time crafting than with anything having to do with technology (she doesn’t even use her dishwasher), I feel the need to take up her cause and show the world her goods.  I’ll be blogging a series titled James River Gypsy, her crafting name.  If you’re interested in acquiring any of her goods, let me know.  She’s willing to do custom jobs.
     I’m starting with my favorite Mandy gift of all time- monster hats!  She takes crocheting to a new level with these little gems.  The girls tend to fight over the hat with the long braids, and the smallest one is too small for my youngest this year.  I’m hoping we can turn it into something fun….which is a common goal for any crafter, right?
Monster hats
     You might also recognize some of her stuff when I get my tuckus in gear and set up a table at the new shop It’s Bazaar on 20th St. in Purcellville.  (They had me at their coffee bar…)  : )

0 comments: