CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Easter Peeps craft


    I’m getting pumped about our egg hunt tomorrow!  It was originally scheduled for Friday, but we’re supposed to have crappy weather.   Moving it up one day sliced our guest list in half; maybe it’s a blessing in disguise.  I just know that the kids that do come are going to get a loooot of prizes.

DSC_1489


     I’ve seen this peep craft in a couple places now, but I like to give credit where I saw it first- in this case Woman’s Day magazine.  It’s SO easy to make, especially if you keep an unGodly amount of Easter grass on hand “just in case.”  The eggs are dollar store variety and I’m LOVIN’ the fact that Michael’s carries tulle on a roll.  My porch looks like it barfed up a ballerina right now.

Wheeee!  Egg hunt!!
: )

0 comments: