Kickin’ it off with her invitations I made from CTMH’s Cherry-O paper. I hope you can tell they’re supposed to be sleeping bags. The pillows are cut from white felt. And you can’t see it well, but the cherry stem on the tag provides the backslash in the fraction for 1/2. You pull her head and the party information comes out like a book mark.
So a half sleepover runs just like a regular sleepover….
1. The girls show up in pajamas at 6:00
2. Bring a sleeping bag for games like “piggy-piggy” and musical sleeping bags
3. Decorate pillow cases
4. Do the whole cake/presents bit
5. Hunt for glo-sticks in the dark backyard
6. Include glo-sticks in a rockin’ dance party
7. And my favorite part- THEY GO HOME AT 9 PM!!
It also helps if you have an amazing sister to help put it all together.